Re: [linux-audio-user] A real problem (DVD)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A real problem (DVD)
From: Matt Barber (brbrofsvl_AT_aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 22:24:31 EET

Hi,

I thought of that... not here, though - scd0 is not a device (it is on
my RH9 box, though - I think something changed with ide/scsi in 2.6):

$ dd if=/dev/scd0 of=/snd/mbarb/try.dvd
dd: opening `/dev/scd0': No such device or address

$ cat /dev/scd0 > try.iso
cat: /dev/scd0: No such device or address

etc.

Thanks,

Matt

->I don't know about FC 2 but on FC 1 I use /dev/dvd. It is linked on
my
system to /dev/scd0. My fstab entry looks like this:

/dev/dvd /mnt/dvd udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0<-