Re: [linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site [WAS: Linux audio hardwarem arket research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site [WAS: Linux audio hardwarem arket research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]]
From: Esben Stien (executiv_AT_online.no)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 23:01:27 EET

MarC <marc_contrib_AT_ramonvinyes.es> writes:

> we could sum up all the conclusions at the wiki

Nice

> Register at TWiki and contribute.

Not Nice

> Don not talk *so much* and do smth ;)

Take away this requirement to register and I'll gladly add my cards
and experiences. Don't you know that registering sucks?. I don't have
time to register everywhere I go. If a site wants me to register I'm
gone before daylight. That's how the cookie crumble.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef_AT_esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name