[linux-audio-user] Streaming multiple sound inputs

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Streaming multiple sound inputs
From: peter (peter_AT_beach-bum-solutions.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 03:36:49 EET

Hi all.

I have done a search on the archives and appoligise if this has already been covered.

I would like to have 3 or 4 inputs of audio fed from some radio's external to my computer and stream the audio out to the world as different channels/streams so that users can monitor the appropiate stream for whatever radio.

So How can I install a couple of soundcards and stream each input to a different port or whatever?

Regards, Peter