[linux-audio-user] Re: External MIDI ports disappeared!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: External MIDI ports disappeared!
From: Kevin Cosgrove (kevinc_AT_doink.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 19:07:24 EET

I took the extreme route to solve my problem: I reinstalled my
system. I know, I know, this is not WinXX -- What? Was I thinking?
Since I only installed the system 3-4 days earlier, I didn't have
that much to lose.

At any rate, MIDI ports are back now, and duplex sound works. I
haven't looked at everything, but all I checked out before works
again.

Cheers....

--
Kevin