Re: [linux-audio-user] Doing the soundcard manufacturer tango (long)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Doing the soundcard manufacturer tango (long)
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 23:12:59 EET

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 13:21, Ryan Gallagher wrote:

> Sorry, I love linux-audio and love the developers... but seriously, list
> all the "innovation" in linux audio... I'll get the list started:
>
> jackd
>
> and? Sorry, we're still playing catch-up.

    I just couldn't resist (although I agree with most everything you
said) - 1024 band graphical hand-drawn EQ in JAMin, graphical parametric
EQs that slide on the hand-drawn EQ. Neither of these had been done
before. I'm sure they'll be copied soon though. At least we didn't use
knobs and pretty pictures of glowing tubes ;-)

Jan