Re: [linux-audio-user] noteedit troubles

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] noteedit troubles
From: Jeremiah Benham (jjbenham_AT_chicagoguitar.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 16:24:30 EET

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 12:58:26PM +0100, Andreas V. Meier wrote:
> If you use noteedit and like it, please speak up and encourage the
> author of noteedit to continue this nice program. Unfortunately he has
> been a bit disappointed because he was not listed in some thread
> beginning this year [1]. Nevertheless I think it is a great program.

I really thought noteedit was starting to get good. The website throught me off at first. I put off trying it because of it for some reason. I am not a
web designer or anything and I am sure people judge me by my site also. I was considering donating money after I tried it and realized how useful it is/was(?). I think it is important to donate to these projects that you find usefull.
I am professional musician so when I get extra gigs I have a little extra cash that I can use to contribute.

Jeremiah