Re: [linux-audio-user] YAR (Yet Another Recording)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] YAR (Yet Another Recording)
From: Austin (aacton_AT_yorku.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 03:47:24 EET

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 18:49 -0600, Reuben Martin wrote:
> http://students.jbu.edu/martinr/JW_Demo.ogg

Wow. That's a great track, and it sounds very decent.

Here's a song Joey and I have been working on for a while. It's not
finished, so I'd love comments.

We recorded the audio with Audacity and a Quattro, but Joey imported it
all into Cubase for mixing and mastering. The realtime effects are
pretty handy I must admit. Maybe we will master with Jamin. I dunno.
He's pretty windowcentric.

http://groundstate.ca/bulk/jasmine_mix8.mp3

Quite a bit more polished than, say, Two Point Six. ;-)

(BTW, still hoping to put up a site listing made-with-linux songs, but
my stupid CMS is not cooperating.)

Austin