Re: [linux-audio-user] YAR (Yet Another Recording)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] YAR (Yet Another Recording)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 15:50:07 EET

Austin wrote:

>Here's a song Joey and I have been working on for a while. It's not
>finished, so I'd love comments.

Nicely performed, and a very good piece. Good singing too, but as a
confirmed vocal freak I'd like to hear it pushed a wee bit forward. And
I agree with whoever suggested that the finger-picked guitar needs
remixed, it's basically disappearing after the mix fills out, and it's a
nice part that would add a little more variety to the front of the mix.

Btw, I already have a "music made with Linux" section on the Linux
soundapps pages, perhaps you could either add to it or use it to start
your own list:

    http://linux-sound.org/music.html

I've been collecting the recent spate of URLs for recordings that have
been posted to LA* and the Ardour and Rosegarden lists, I'll update that
section Real Soon Now. Like maybe before Xmas...

Best,

dp