[linux-audio-user] [OT] This thread is a joke

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] This thread is a joke
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 14:18:08 EET

Last Monday 13 December 2004 09:47, Marek Peteraj was like:
> I had the feeling that everyone was joking, perhaps i was wrong?

Well, it's a thin line between clever and stupid.
(But hey, that's what I call home ;-)

I read a lot of mixed messages out of this thread, which I put down to us all
having very strong opinions, but realise that there's no point taking it out
on each other in a list like this which represents our common interests.

Right, I propose a Libertarians v Anarcho-syndicalists paintballing match,
first side to capture audio gets to raise the interrupt flag and sound off.
If anyone feels that they don't fit into either of these limited categories
then good, now you know what it feels like. ;-)

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk