Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1
From: Joe Button (linux-audio-user_AT_joebutton.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 13:08:41 EET

Hi.

This is a great idea, and a good educational video. I noticed a couple of
things I thought were maybe slightly wrong as I watched it - I don't suppose
you have a script you could show us, as that would make it easier to comment?

Also, I'm not sure it's best to call this 'Basics'. 'Fundamentals' maybe would
be a better word. I would worry that it will look rather confusing and maybe
offputting if this is used to introduce people to Linux audio. Maybe the
first thing people see should be something a bit less theoretical, like a
walkthrough in Ardour or something?

I think it's an excellent overview of the underlying system though, well done
for doing it.