Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FM7 ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 15:00:53 EET

John Check wrote:

>On Sunday 12 December 2004 06:13 pm, Dave Phillips wrote:
>

>>Greetings, Earthlings:
>>
>> As a long-time fan of FM synthesis I've been wondering whether I
>>

>There's something you don't hear every day

You mean the FM fanboy part ? I guess it's a little unusual, but that
was the first synthesis method I learned. I bought a TX81Z when it first
came out and I really tore into it. For me, FM synthesis has never been
as difficult as some people make it out to be.

>Are you interested in a Casio VZ-8M? I was planning on cannibalizing it for
>the case, but it's a pretty groovy piece if you like FM.

Ooh, that's a nice piece ! Alas, Xmas has wiped me out, I'm already
totally broke, and there's still rent to pay. :(

Man, you should keep that board, it's a sweetheart. :)

Best,

dp