Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1
From: Rick Taylor (RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 13:29:17 EET

Seeing as the "audio tutorial" worked so well... and MP3 crunches stuff so
small... maybe it would be nice to distribute tutorials that folk could
simply open in the program the tutorial's intended for?

There's a tutorial system out there somewhere for Windows. Basically, it runs
a script that opens demo files and moves the mouse around performing the
actions explained in the tutorial...

If you were to combine that sort of functionality with scripted audio {have
your wife or girlfriend {or Mabel... the chick with the deep voice that works
in sales} read it though... :}

{There must be one million and one aspiring actresses/singers out there.}

--
www.RTaylor-Design.Com