Re: [linux-audio-user] Problem with a tascam122

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Problem with a tascam122
From: Arnold Krille (arnold_AT_roederberg.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 18:45:30 EET

On Thursday 16 December 2004 22:34, Arnold Krille wrote:
> And here starts my problem: soundplayback is only the very first seconds,
> then it stops and after a while I get an I/O-Error. My action was "aplay -D
> hw:1 -f cd <a_file>". I also tested with alsaplayer and jack, both don't do
> any sound. :-(
> Maybe someone can help me, I would like to use this device on
> christmas-eve. BTW, I didn't test under windows, thats one thing left to
> do...

No one until now?

Here is an update: It works with windows. And it doesn't even work if I load
the modules for the tascam only without the module for my internal soundcard
and the usb-midi-box.

Please could anybody give me some hints where to search? Could it be there is
an issue with my usb-chip onboard? (I am now compiling the drivers for my big
pc too...)

Again, thanks in advance,

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe