Re: [linux-audio-user] Problem with a tascam122

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Problem with a tascam122
From: Joseph Dell'Orfano (fullgo_AT_dellorfano.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 21:36:42 EET

I'm assuming that you did all the steps on the alsa web page

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Tascam&card=US-428.&chip=EZUSB%2C+FPGA&module=usb-usx2y

The Tascam is supposedly supported by Alsa. I had thought about
purchasing one, but if you can't get it to work, I won't bother.

I know this isn't much help...good luck

-Joe D