Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface: USB Midisport Uno vs. USB Midisport Uno

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb midi interface: USB Midisport Uno vs. USB Midisport Uno
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 01:48:44 EET

I don't know about the audiotrak. One reason some people do not like
the MidiSport line, at least with the 2x2 and higher, is that it
requires the use of non-opensource firmware. I use the 2x2
successfully (sort of) under Linux but I think it's a bit hig priced
for what it does.

If the audiotrak meets your needs I'd probably consider trying that
one, or see if you get any other recommendations.

Cheers,
Mark