Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface again..

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface again..
From: Kevin Ernste (kevinernste_AT_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 22:05:42 EET

My Multiface works the same way, although with the stock FC3 kernel
the meters are fine, no -7dB levels hanging around for no good
reason. Of course this unpatched kernel is not useful for everything
else.

On the DVD issue, I think this is just a problem with the way the
audio is being handled by these apps (no mmap, or something). Mplayer
in particular would not work for me unless I send the audio through
the SDL plug:

mplayer -ao sdl

This works great for me for DVD's.

Kevin