Re: [linux-audio-user] Unnecessary Services

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Unnecessary Services
From: Andreas Kuckartz (A.Kuckartz_AT_ping.de)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 10:14:48 EET

Russell Hanaghan wrote:

> The AGNULA folks need to do some serious updating to their website??
> Unless all they have is 7 audio applications...I assume there is more
> recent stuff in a repository somewhere?

The new website for AGNULA / DeMuDi is here:
http://demudi.alioth.debian.org/

The old website http://agnula.org currently is not maintained and the material
has not yet been merged into the new site.

The DeMuDi software sections can be found here:
http://demudi.alioth.debian.org/wiki/DocumentsSoftware

Cheers,
Andreas