[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Omnistudio USB: multiple problems

From: Rusty Phillips <rustyp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 07:24:59 EET

I'm having a lot of trouble getting this to work the way it should.

The only thing I've gotten so far is recording and playback on two
channels.

So far I've looked at the various examples of asoundrc files I've found
on the net and tried the patch given on this mailing list for that
purpose.

Neither of these things have produced results.

Has anyone had any experience getting this to work with alsa and jack?
Do you have any data about what you did that I could make use of?