[linux-audio-user] Re: [OT] Switching workspaces or ping-ponging screens?

From: Christian Frisson <theremin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 19:14:25 EET

Re-,

I don't wanna keep that 15" CRT screen as I am still a student: it's a real pain
to swap universities or cribs with such a heavy piece of luggage to carry! And a
flat screen is closer to my ideal of a nomad DAW: it can still be put on a
(raid-proof) backpack along with my mini PC. Don't worry for my back, I'll get
a laptop as soon as multichannel firewire soundcards are compliant with Linux!

I experienced workspace switching yesterday. Not that bad, even if the screen is
too small. It's true there are still cases were dual screens are more
user-friendly, as been said: getting ones hands on a piece of software while
following a tutorial...

++
Christian