Re: [linux-audio-user] setting loop-points

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 19:34:53 EET

Tobiah wrote:

> The DAP sound editor will edit the loop points in a .aiff file.

Thanks. It didn't compile out of the box, and it's not in debian or
agnula :-( Might try later, though.

Anybody knows of another linux tool that will set looppoints?????

Actually right now I just need to set the loop point to the entire
length of the sample.

> Actually, just the
> fact that you are interested in loop points makes me wonder
> whether you might be more interested in creating soundfonts
> anyway.

I would like soundfonts (and normally use that) but for some reason
smurf and swami are both broken on my system. Something with compiled
with another version of fluidsynth than the version linked.

I will figure out the soundfont path someday, but I'm in
makin-music-mood today. Basically I've had so many problems with
smurf/swami that I'm wondering if there isn't another alternative, but
google says not...

> What is the target application?

As mentioned: csound

--