Re: [linux-audio-user] XRUN/XRUN callback

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 19:42:06 EET

I don't know when you lose audio and when you don't. I actually asked
an almost identical question on the Jack Developer's list about 60
days ago and got a long thread of answers and info in return. If you
have some time then scan their archives and find it. I think it's and
interesting read.

Other than that all I can say is that xruns are never good and you
need to adjust until you never get them at critical times.

Good luck,
Mark