Re: [linux-audio-user] recommended music, was [OT] Steely Dan

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 06:14:45 EET

tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> I love the story that Rodrigo's famous concerto theme was written whilst
> waiting for his wife to give birth. What a buzz!

And which concerto is that? Because his most famous concerto(?) is the
Aranjuez concerto and the theme of it is actually a melody played by bells
on this huge central clock every noon in the town of Aranjuez...

BTW, perhaps I was not paying attention but I _think_ nobody
mentioned SPK, Throbbing Gristle, Francis Dhomont...

./MiS