Re: [linux-audio-user] ams PCM input?

From: Spencer Russell <Spencer.Russell@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 04:24:08 EET

I've been thinking that a pitch-to-midi converter would be a
handy tool for those of us who play instruments other than piano.
I imagine it can't be much harder than breaking the signal down
into its component frequencies, and figuring out what the
greatest common factor is of the frequency peaks. There are
probably other considerations that I'm not thinking about off the
top of my head, but it seems like a doable project, if nothing
like that exists already.

-spencer