Re: [linux-audio-user] XFS on FC2; experiences, pointers?

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 18:13:15 EET

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:50:44 -0700
<eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Yes. Take a look at the filesystem tests section on this page. Mark Knecht did
> a few tests and the results are very interesting.
>
> http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/Arcana.html

Thanks..

I wonder though: How old are these tests? What kernels were used for it?
Skimming through the page i see a 2.4.19 kernel mentioned. Hmm, it would
be interesting to try to see what results a modern 2.6.x RP kernel and ext3
yield.. I'll try and see if i can get that test of his to run..

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://affenbande.org/~tapas/