[linux-audio-user] Re: Jamin segfaults

From: Robert Epprecht <epprecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 11:54:35 EET

Timothy Alan Gorman <timg@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> After building jamin in slackware 10 I get a segfault on the startup..
> I just issue the command jamin to start it.. am I doing this wrong?
> anuone else have this issue?

Yes, I see the same in PlanetCCRMA FC1. I was told to use the CVS version
which worked in my case from the second startup (the first did segfault).

Doing a couple of tests showed me that the PlanetCCRMA FC1 *does* work
here from time to time (rarely) and the CVS version works most of the
time. But I had at least one other segfault with it. I could not find
out yet what makes the difference.

Robert Epprecht