Re: [linux-audio-user] Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

From: Jon Morin <jon.j.morin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 17:02:31 EET

You are 100 percent correct, except for this: some people (like me)
make our music in a small project studio or apartment, and have no
easy access to great sounding rooms. If I could record my tracks in
spaces with decent acoustics, I would, but most of the time, I'm stuck
at home, and my studio sounds dead and flat. Therefore, when I need a
good reverb (and I don't soak everthing in verb, but some things call
for it), I need to do it in hardware or software.

Jon