Re: [linux-audio-user] Decent reverb, and DSP in hardware?

From: <davidrclark@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 00:22:14 EET

Hi Dave:

Thanks very much for the feedback. As I'm sure you know, feedback is
invaluable.

Can you "import gtk" interactively? (In the event you are not familiar
with Python and Gtk, I should mention that it's a Python module, not
Gtk+ the library. It's often referred to as PyGtk.)

$ python
Python 2.3.1 (#1, Sep 24 2003, 16:45:45)
[GCC 3.2.3] on linux2
>>> import gtk

(ctl-D to exit)

Please feel free to contact me offline with any response if you wish.

Regards,
Dave.

P.S. Is anyone else having the "gtk import" problem? I invite anyone who
has problems with these programs to contact me by personal email --- either
desiring more information on how to use, coefficients already calculated,
or whatever. I'll try to respond as soon as I can.