[linux-audio-user] Gentoo AMD64

From: Mark Constable <markc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 09:10:56 EET

Is anyone on this list using Gentoo on an AMD64 machine,
and has a basic running ALSA setup, be willing to swap
notes on what's required to get "everything" working ?

My main problems are with Jack segfaulting when writting
to USB devices and Rosegarden and Muse (the only sequencers
I've tried) both having no instrument or sound output. I'd
like to put some effort into a Gentoo based Wiki page but
I need to get some basics working before I can write up
anything.

--markc