Re: [linux-audio-user] Switching from a MOTU828mk2 to RME Cards?

From: omjn <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 07:30:31 EET

ok reading a little more I see that in linux you will be missing out on
your Cuemix software for the Motu, which would be needed to initially
route the adat to the analog i/os. You can always dual-boot, or have
switchable HDD caddies, one for windows one for linux, using windows
just for the Cuemix. Then again if you are still considering a
Behringer, heh I'll send you mine in exhange for your Motu (and even
pay the difference! I can control the Motu from my iBook...).

-michael