Re: [linux-audio-user] MAudio Delta 1010LT

From: Mike Jewell <msjmsj49@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 19:40:51 EET

Joe,

Thanks for the good tip. I disabled the on-board audio in BIOS and things
started working much better and consistently. l sure should have thought of
that but didn't! One more lesson learned...

I now have Audacity recording 8 tracks simutaneously. I still don't have
any control of source or input/output levels inside Audacity but can live
with this since it's all in "envy24controll". I need to get another monitor
so I can have all the control stuff, etc visible while Audacity is going
full screen.
It's only money... 8^)

Thanks again for the help. I still hope to try Ardour/Jack some day as
well.

Mike Jewell

ps Sorry for this late reply. Been having lots of problems with my mailer.