[linux-audio-user] aeolus?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 19:34:29 EET

Hi all (especially Fons!)!
  I've just successfully compiled and installed aeolus (lastest release). I
can start the program connect it to jack and alsa midi seqeuncer, but there it
stops. I asked a seeing companion of mine to have a look at the ui, but even
after pressing several buttons, there was no sound.
  Now my questions:
  1. Is this a bug or just me and my friend being to stupid?
  2. Are there shortcuts/hotkeys, so I can use the organ myself without help?
  3. Are there maybe other ways to use it vai "remote control" (OSC, etc.)?
  I'm greatful for any good suggestions and hints!
  Kindest regards
       Julien

P.S.: I read the installation instruction and directory/configuration hints
very carefully, it shouldn't be that... :-)

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide