Re: [linux-audio-user] aeolus?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 23:49:17 EET

Hi Julien, hi Fons, hi all,

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 18:34, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi all (especially Fons!)!
<snip>
> Kindest regards
> Julien

Ah, I think aeolus is (until now!?) a program where the gui is essential.
Unless there is a way to select presets from commandline you have to select
the right stops by pressing (graphical) buttons in the mainwindow. Maybe Fons
should/could give them keybindings?

The midi channels aren't the problem since they are by default 1:first manual,
2:second manual, 3:third manual, 4:pedal...

And the midiconnections within alsa aren't a problem for command line users...

Arnold

PS to Julien: I have your talk at LAC2004 in very good remembrance.
Unfortunately the lighting was unfavourable so you looked a bit like a
freak :-( But the presentation was real cool.

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be