Re: [linux-audio-user] newbie qjackctl howto

From: <ish@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 10:55:27 EET

hi ... >> i ve witten a how-to for audio rec using ardour and mastering
through JAmin ..and have used used qjackctl to connect them ... so check
out this link ...
"http://users.sarai.net/~ish/contents.html"
<< check it out... i have not explained in detail about the qjackctl
use... (which i still have to update'') but it will give u a broad idea...
u can write to me if u still need some more help...>>>

Boom
ish