Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Decent reverb

From: Frank smith <hg@email-addr-hidden-links.net>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 11:32:06 EET

HI
Can't say I've had a lot to do with Synth reverbs, I come from a ' live'
sound engineering background so tended to use reverbs very sparingly.
As a recording engineer and moving to digital this is a different ball
game. I think it really depends on the type of music you are aiming for.

In the UK if your making a commercial single then anything goes and it
must be as loud as possible!! As in ' Frankie goes to Hollywood ' I
think these songs drip Synth reverb.

I must admit to struggling with reverb settings as they sound ok one
minute and then not the next as the track moves on.

Cheers
Bob