Re: [linux-audio-user] the bandwidth of each harmonic

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 18:41:47 EET

--- Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>

> > I want to open a topic about what I call
> "bandwidth of
> > each harmonic", to say some ideas that helped me
> > make beautifull sounds. I am Paul, the author of
> > ZynAddSubFX software synthsizer (
> > http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net ) and I wish
> > share some ideas ;)
>
> nice to meet you here :) .
>
> I for myself fouond your explanations very
> interesting; thanks
> for sharing your knowledge!

I've gotta second that. I've got many years of
experience producing and engineering live players and
am preparing to seriously study synthesis. Your
explanation of harmonics is very timely and practicle.
It's helped to get me even more excited about
synthesis.

Thanks much for Zyn and the article,

ron