Re: [linux-audio-user] New to list

From: Noah Roberts <nroberts@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 08:14:40 EET

Florin Andrei wrote:

>P.S.: I'm a Tomb Raider fan myself, and boot Windows for that same sole
>purpose. I'm currently playing AoD, i just entered the Louvre. :-)

I quit right before the end. I don't want to ruin it, but there is a
part where you have to beat this big nasty and you are playing that dude
instead of laura. He sucks. He can't move, can't jump, can't
crawl...the only thing he is good at is falling on his ass and getting
killed. Too damn frustrating for me :P

Yes, I do need to read up on my documentation and try things out before
asking a lot of stupid Q's. Thanks for the article hints. I have to
say though, midi is 100% new to me. I had a hard enough time getting
timidity to work and it still only does a half ass job of it. Now I am
going to be trying to connect a keyboard to a computer and I have never
done that before...or even had a keyboard :P

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we.