Re: [linux-audio-user] New to list

From: Frank Barknecht <fbar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 20:32:05 EET

Hallo,
Florin Andrei hat gesagt: // Florin Andrei wrote:

> P.S.: I'm a Tomb Raider fan myself, and boot Windows for that same sole
> purpose. I'm currently playing AoD, i just entered the Louvre. :-)

You should consider to buy a Playstation or Gamecube (maybe even an
xbox, but you know ...) No need to boot into Windows anymore, and no
problems with Windows reinstalls wiping out bootsectors and all that.
I finally deleted al traces of MS once I had a console for gaming
besides that one for command input. ;)

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38