Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: soundfile player question

From: derek holzer <derek@email-addr-hidden-i.net>
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 22:39:36 EET

Thanks Tom and Shane for the tips!

What would be the syntax for a Bash script for a problem like this?

I tried writing the following script, making it executable, and having
that script called when users click on an MP3 in Firefox:

#! /bin/bash
killall xmms
xmms -e {}

But I don't think the syntax for including the file to enqueue is right.
How would I do that in the script above?

thanks,
derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl