Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour and Linux Audio presentation

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 23:56:58 EET

One of the coolest things you can do with Ardour and JAMin is to run
mixing and mastering at the same time. Start Ardour and JAMin, route
your Ardour master bus out to JAMin's inputs, route JAMin's outs back to
a new stereo track in Ardour. You can tweak single tracks and the
mastering controls at the same time. Even if you don't run the JAMin
outs back to Ardour you can still check out the mastered sound and be
able to adjust single tracks. I don't know if there's any combination
of apps that will do this on Windows or Mac. Once the OSC stuff is
working well you'll be able to automatically queue scene changes from
Ardour to JAMin. Ron Parker has been testing this and I don't know
where it stands at the moment.

Jan