Re: [linux-audio-user] ld10k1 - success stories?

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 00:23:06 EET

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 23:54 -0500, John Check wrote:
> It crashes kmix when things change but IIRC you get the AC97
> section + whatever you define in alsamixer (or aumix, what have you)
> IOW you can apparently define the whole signal path

I would like to develop a hardware specific mixer for the emu10k1 using
ld10k1 as the backend. The generic OS provided mixer facilities will
never work well for this card because the control space is flat. Please
mail me if you are interested this project, especially if you know
anything about GUI programming (I don't).

Lee