Re: [linux-audio-user] M-audio delta 44 Snap-Crackle-pop

From: <timg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 20:23:52 EET

Wow Even the composer of this email (me) finds it quite cryptic...
An explanation follows below.

(I confess, lack of sleep led to that email)
Here's the Explanation in english..

After installing my m-audio delta 44 I get a static sound when playing or
NOT playing adio...

Is this perhaps an irq issue?

My system is a planet ccrma fc3 box with dual pIII 800's

I do have a nic card in it as well as a nvidoa geforce.

Onboard audio has been disabled in the BIOS.

Any Help would be appreciated Much ;)

--
When asked the definition of "pi":
The Mathematician: