Re: [linux-audio-user] M-audio delta 44 Snap-Crackle-pop

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 20:07:58 EET

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 17:36, timg@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Well It' more of just a crackle...
> hmm detail straight planet system and I get a "crackle" in the out put..
> (not the monitor/amp's tested them already)
> any ideas?

Since my crystal ball is on holiday:

Did you know that most languages use sentences to express things?
And that most mailinglists love to get their comments in more verbose
variations?

Could you _please_ _tell_ us what you want?

Arnold

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be