Ardour-bug (was: [linux-audio-user] Ardour and Linux Audio presentation)

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 20:05:16 EET

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 17:41, R Parker wrote:
> The remaining weakness is in producing the Table of
> Contents for the CD and freewheel export direct to CD.

While you are at it: I noticed that ardour computes the samples fo the
toc-files wrong. Better: It doesn't compute them but uses the ones from 48kHz
samplingrate for a CD with 44.1kHz samplingrate which gives wrong tracks...
Costs my one CD everytime until I remember to recalculate the numbers...

Is this already in ardours bugtracker?

Arnold, who is planning to do a Linux+Audio+Ardour+Jamin+...-Show at his local
LUG end of April...

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be