Re: [linux-audio-user] head phones processor

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 17:27:22 EET

Hi Wolfgang,

--- Wolfgang Woehl <tito@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>:
> > If it's your own music then there's
> > only one person to please.
>
> Ron, if you keep being so cool I'm going to visit
> you one day.
> End-of-threat :) Wolfgang

OK but bring food. :) That smoked and aged ham, I
think it's called shanken. Oh my gawd, that stuff is
incredible. The other one that kills me is the rolled
flat, cut into diamond shapes, salted black licorice.

My mother and I used to sit in the kitchen poking
holes into each end of eggs and sucking out the
contents. Mmmmm, raw eggs. I think we made christmas
decorations from the shells or maybe we just ate the
raw egg. Anyway, I was born in Trier, Germany.

Have a good one,

ron