Re: [linux-audio-user] realtime-lsm in Andrew Morton's latest kernel patchset

From: Jack O'Quin <joq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 18:29:14 EET

Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Is the LSM patch, (in the same form as the one in the -mm kernel)
> easily available to patch and test against the mainline kernel?

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.11-rc3/2.6.11-rc3-mm2/broken-out/rt-lsm.patch

That should work against recent kernels. There could be problems with
versions earlier than 2.6.10.

I get good results with 2.6.10, BTW. Some of Ingo Molnar's RT
preemption patches have been merged into the mainline. It has much
better realtime latency performance than any stable kernel I've tried.

--
  joq