Re: [linux-audio-user] Building a Multitrack home studio

From: Matt Henley <nwmatt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:06:39 EET

Just a question, I was looking at building an inexpensive studio for
playing around at the house. One unit that looked promising with 2
XLR with phantom power was the Edirol UR-80:

http://www.edirol.com/products/info/ur80.html

Based on what I have seen in the kernel checkin logs, it appears that
this would work for recording... what would be required to get the
control surface to work with Ardour?

Thanks
Matt Henley