Re: [linux-audio-user] Music list

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:09:05 EET

On Thursday 17 February 2005 19:19, Rob Fell wrote:
> Just a few days ago a colleague discovered Linux Audio. His interest
> was not particularly technical - he wanted to know "does it work?" and
> "does it sound any good?". LAM would have been a useful reference to
> demonstrate that people are making good music with Linux - instead he'll
> have to trawl LAU for links :(

Yes, very bad, and he doesn't need to subscribe to another list if he takes
the step from listen-to-linux-audio to making-linux-audio. :-(

Please announce your (linux audio-)music on LAU!

Arnold

PS: Some may notice that I sometimes tend to be sarcastic...

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be