Re: [linux-audio-user] Searching for music composition tools

From: Tapio Kelloniemi <persistent.spam@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 20:21:30 EET

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 05:42:46PM +0100, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a developer it would be handy to have some guidelines for writing software
> that was more accessable. Does any documentation exist for this - in the free
> software world, or elsewhere?

I don't know, but I think that there is no much
documentation. Some information might be found from GNOME's
accessibility project's website. The most of the things needed are
quite basic. The most important is probably to design applications so
that they are modular. This way new user interfaces can be easily
added, which pleases everybody.

--
Tapio