Re: [linux-audio-user] Searching for music composition tools

From: M P Smoak <smoak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 22:59:10 EET

Julien wrote:
> Hi!
....> Note Dave's page uses Frames, but with lynx, that's no
> problem, also w3m is ok, about other browswers I don't know,
> but expect they're fine, too. Fro more questions mail me
> directly or take a first look at my site: http://ltsb.sf.net
> There are also mentioned good tools for playback of too many
> formats to mention here including: midi, audio, video. All
> those tools work in text-mode!!!

Please, keep this discussion on the list. I'm very interested in
it. And I suspect many others are too. Tools and techniques for
music comp without monitor and mouse appeal to me because I play
sax, flute and mid-keyboard and have a mic. I'd like to lose the
monitor and mouse whenever I can and still control recording, etc.

Thanks,
Marv