Re: [linux-audio-user] [local] any LAU's around Boston, MA?

From: Laura Conrad <lconrad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 18:13:48 EET

Joel, Steve and I have corresponded off list, and are going to be
meeting at about 5:30, Sunday, February 27, at the Cambridge Brewing
Company. <http://www.cambrew.com/index-main.html>. If anyone who's
been lurking wants to join us, you'd be welcome. It's a pretty
friendly bar, and lots of people there know me, and I'll let the
bartender know that other people might be joining us. So if it isn't
obvious who to join, just ask the bartender where Laura is.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@email-addr-hidden , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011